Additional Details Of Each Employee Relocation Service
1. Short Term Accommodation booking
Utilising our local market knowledge and negotiation skills to find and secure the most appropriate short term accommodation within the allocated budget. The short term accommodation can be put in place prior to the employees’ arrival or where preferred we can book the person into a hotel or other suitable accommodation allowing them to view the potential short term housing options:
- Pre-arrival research and screening of housing options based upon specific directives and individual / family needs in response to a completed needs assessment.
- Provide list of available fully-furnished temporary accommodation options.
- Booking of hotel or suitable accommodation for initial nights if required.
- Forward planned arrival itinerary given to the employee.
- Meet and greet the relocating individual / family at the airport, if required.
- Information pack, including maps and community information.
- Area tour to familiarise the individual / family with housing options and work location.
- Attendance at accommodation appointments with relocating individual / family.
- Lease negotiation rent, terms and conditions, etc, for example by including suitable break clauses.
2. Registrations & Orientation
- Registration with doctors / dentists.
- Setting up bank accounts.
- Assistance with National Insurance registration.
- Facilitating utility connections including electricity, heating, telephone, television / cable and internet.
- Assistance with applying for driving licenses and transportation.
3. Home Finding / Long Term Rental Assistance
Acting as your local agent to help you to secure the ideal property.
- Help to refine your requirements.
- Work with local agencies to arrange escorted viewings.
- If you have specific requirements we can use our contacts locally to explore properties not yet on the market.
- Advice on contacting local legal advisors and surveyors.
- Help with the price negotiation if required.
- Advice on insurance requirements and insurance companies.
- As an additional service we can also help people understand the maintenance of a listed property, give specialist equestrian advice, provide advice on planning requirements and liaise with builders and other contractors in order to gather quotes on your behalf.
4. School Search
We provide our clients with independent objective advice on schools / crèches.
- Overview of the school systems and educational options available.
- Information about schools in the area.
- Pre-arrangement of school appointments in accordance with family needs.
- Attendance at school meetings with the family to provide guidance and support.
- Assist with organising enrolment.
- Making sure children are placed into the appropriate and corresponding class to their home country.
- Referral to an educational consultant when special needs exist.
5. Settling In Services
We provide employees and their families with advice on social / community activities and other support that accelerates the integration of the relocating individual / family.
- Provision of an information pack which includes leisure activities, local gyms, sports clubs etc.
- Information regarding local transportation, shopping areas and other community resources.
- Places of worship and social groups.
- Advice on local handyman services to help reassembly of furniture, home alterations / repairs etc.
- Spousal and family support.
Make an Appointment with a Member of our Relocation Team.