People are fundamental to the success of every business
Whether it is recruiting new talent into your organisation or developing and engaging with your employees, A2O People can help.
We specialise in the utility and construction industries helping our clients source engineering and construction candidates for permanent, contract and temporary positions including:
- Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)
- CAD Designers
- Project & Programme Managers / Directors
- Commercial / Cost / Contracts Managers / Quantity Surveyors
- Project Planners
- Construction / Site / Commissioning / Managers / Supervisors
- Procurement, Buyers, Material Controllers, Expeditors
- Health & Safety Personnel
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineers
- Project Administrators / Document Controllers
- Operations & Maintenance staff
- Mechanical & Electrical Supervisors / Installers
- Coded Welders / Scaffolders
- Skilled Labour / Trades
We take the time to understand the goals, culture and staffing needs of your business, and the competency profile of each position, to ensure that we source candidates that are a good fit. While we are quite prepared to spend as long as it takes looking for the right person, we understand that we will be required to work within unavoidably tight deadlines and must be able to respond and operate with an urgency that matches that of our client.
Key differentiators of our recruitment process include:
- Having worked in senior positions in the energy and water sectors we understand the role specifications and the cultural fit requirements of the industry.
- We have extensive networks in the utility and construction sectors that gives our clients a competitive advantage in sourcing the hard to find candidates that can not be found through your own search efforts.
- We focus on attracting passive candidates – an increasingly important factor as the energy / nuclear industry looks to source talent form other regulated sectors.
- We help clients achieve diversity goals sourcing candidates who employers may consider are being under-represented in the workforce.
- We help our clients meet their goals of local employment and community outreach by integrating local services from the communities most impacted by their activities.
- We provide services that link recruitment and retention.
Because A2O People offer a broad range of HR services we are not tied to ‘recruitment’ being the only answer to a resourcing problem. This enables us to offer unbiased resourcing advice to clients where the best solution may be to find ways to work differently with existing employees.
We offer realistic and flexible pricing models backed up by a placement guarantee, based on the fact that our success wholly depends on the success of our clients.
Visit our overview page to learn more about our Training and Business Advisory services.
Let us help your business to excel by hiring and retaining the best people.
Submit a job vacancy